The Connecticut Pardon Team provides tools and information to help change the lives of individuals who:
- Were formerly convicted of a crime
- Who have successfully completed their parole and/or their probation
- Who have made significant steps towards rebuilding their lives and have taken positive action to rehabilitate themselves
- Who are taking a proactive role in giving back to their communities
- Who are setting an exceptional example for other convicted persons
At our organization, we understand that past mistakes can have a lasting impact on an individual’s life. We believe in second chances and are committed to providing accurate and up-to-date information to help individuals seal or expunge their convictions. We know that finding employment or pursuing further education can be a daunting task for those with criminal records. That’s why we are here to help you navigate the application process for the Board of Pardons and Parole. Our knowledgeable team is ready to provide advice and support to help you move forward with a clean slate. Please note that we are not legal advisors nor do we have any connection with any agency of the law. We are simply here to help you take the necessary steps towards a brighter future. Let us help you leave your past behind and move towards a better tomorrow.
The Connecticut Pardon Team, Inc., is a strong 501(c)3 non-profit agency within the community. Our agency includes a volunteer Board of Directors. We can proudly say, we are connected with several agencies with the same goal in mind providing tools and information to strengthen our communities.